DBS

Overview

1445328139_271.jpg

DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia which is headquartered in Singapore, with a growing presence in Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. As a bank born and bred in Asia, they are well-positioned as your partner to capture opportunities across the region. DBS is fully committed to effective governance to protect the interests of all their stakeholders and to promote the long-term sustainability of the Group. The Group's efforts in improving corporate governance were recognized and DBS picked up the Gold for Best Managed Board for companies with SGD 1 billion and above in market capitalization at the Singapore Corporate Awards 2014 in the Big Cap Category.

Loan Against Property

Leverage your property's value and fulfil any of your personal or professional needs. The most attractive part of Loan against Property is that it has flexible repayment tenure up to 10 years.

 

Benefits and Features

Loans up to INR 3 Crore: You have the facility to get loan up to Rs. 3 Crore and use it for any purpose you need. Flexible repayment tenure up to 10 years: It gives you a higher eligibility to pay your tenure. Loans up to 65% of the property value: You can borrow on your residential property and get loan amount at high at 65% of the property value.
 

Eligibility

At least 21 years old alaried/self-employed with regular income Earn more than the minimum income required
 

Documents Required

1. Application form with self-attested photograph, Identity, Age & Residence Proof, Bank Statement, Income Documents, 2. Processing Fee Cheque and Property Papers.

There may be additional documents that are needed, details of which would be given to you at the time of application.

Disclaimer: Please note that the interest rates and eligibility criteria given here are based on the market research. To enable the comparisons certain set of data has been reorganized / restructured / tabulated. Users are advised to recheck the same with the individual companies / organizations. This site does not take any responsibility for any sudden / uninformed changes in interest rates.

Home Loan

DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia which is headquartered in Singapore, with a growing presence in Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. As a bank born and bred in Asia, they are well-positioned as your partner to capture opportunities across the region. DBS is fully committed to effective governance to protect the interests of all their stakeholders and to promote the long-term sustainability of the Group. The Group's efforts in improving corporate governance were recognized and DBS picked up the Gold for Best Managed Board for companies with SGD 1 billion and above in market capitalization at the Singapore Corporate Awards 2014 in the Big Cap Category.

 

Benefits and Features

For purchase of ready and under construction property: You can purchase a ready and under construction property from bank approved developers. Attractive Interest rates: The interest rates for Home loans are very attractive and are catered to suit your needs. Easy Home Loan up to INR 5 Crores: No matter, you dream big or small, DBS Bank home loan have been made easy so that you can fulfil your dreams easily. Flexible payment tenure up to 20 years: It gives you a higher eligibility to pay your tenure. Home loans up to 80% of the property value: For loans up to Rs. 25 lakhs, you need to just pay 20% of the property value, and BDS shall fund the rest 80%. Flexibility to pay interest only during the construction period: You have the facility to pay only your interest during the construction period. Home Loan for NRIs: Home Loans are available for NRIs also at select countries.
 

Eligibility

You’re probably eligible for an DBS Bank Home Loan if you are –


At least 18 years old Less than 68 years old Salaried/self-employed with regular income Earn more than the minimum income required

Your DBS Bank home loan amount eligibility is based on these factors


1. EMI limited to about 50% of monthly income Loan capped at 75%-85% of property value EMI’s of other loans lower your eligibility

 

Documents Required

The following documents are required along with your loan application:


Completed application form with one passport-size photograph. Proof of Identity (PI) Proof of Present Residential Address (PRA) Proof of age Financial/Income documents required for Resident Indian Documentation for salaried applicants Last 3 months salary-slips Form 16 along with recent salary certificate Documentation for self-employed applicants Last 2 years Income Tax Returns Last 2 years computation of income